An Update

I never post here anymore but this week marks a turning point where things begin to settle down and I have some really beautiful photos to share so here I am. The last two years I've started teaching, I've been working on BTSA, working as an ASB advisor, and because of all these things I've had no time for things I love. No time outdoors on the trail. No time making crafts. No time reading. But now my job has become much easier, my credential is cleared and BTSA is over and I'm settling into life. On top of all that, I got married this past weekend and it just felt like the right time to start again. I don't know, do people even blog anymore? Is this still a thing? I guess it doesn't really matter because I write these things for me and if you happen to enjoy them that is lovely too.

xoxo,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment