2013 : 2014

This year, I did not blog. In fact, I removed all of my old blog from the internet. I just wanted a fresh start and time to reflect on what I want to do next creatively.

You see, this was a big year, a huge year. I finished Student Teaching and got my credential. While I still have one more class to take for my Masters, I finished almost all of my schooling and can now focus on everything else.

I have put a lot aside this year: music, writing, crafting, and my social life. I am ready to start it all again. Sometimes you just have to step back from everything else and give your all to something, that is what I did with school this year. And now I am ready to jump back in again to everything I love. I will be working of course, but I will be working as a substitute teacher until I can find a full time job. This gives me a lot of freedom and that means I need to do a lot of planning and set a lot of goals. And I couldn't be more excited by that. There is just so much potential.

All in all, 2013 was a pretty amazing year. Even with putting a lot of things I love on hold, I found time to achieve some goals. I did things that I never thought I would do or would be able to do. All in in, it was a pretty amazing year filled with some really great memories.






No comments:

Post a Comment