update: my details class and project life lessons

ramble kat ramble

Happy Saturday! I just wanted to take a little time and show you some of the layouts I have worked on this week for both of the memory keeping classes I am taking. I have really enjoyed exploring Project Life Products* by taking the My Details eCourse. It gave me a chance to not only explore using this style of memory keeping but also gave me tons of great information on the endless ways you can go about documenting your life. 

ramble kat ramble

ramble kat ramble

ramble kat ramble

While I am sad to see this course end, I am grateful it is a 'forever' class. I am glad I will be able to continue to access this course and the information in it while I continue to spend the next year exploring ways to document my life. 

ramble kat ramble

Project Life Lessons from Big Picture Class is also amazing. It's really helping me rethink how I approach taking pictures, organizing my journaling, and putting it all together. The instructors (Elise, Megan, and Annette)  are all amazing and the resources see to be endless. The assignments and handouts in this class alone make it worth it but it also has a great interactive aspect through message boards and student galleries.

ramble kat ramble


xoxo,
kat




No comments:

Post a Comment