*This indicates an affiliate link. I may be compensated if you use these links.
June? Really? June is here. How did that happen? It seems that more and more I find myself saying "This year is going by so fast!"
This last month was awesome! As school wrapped up, I got to dig into the blog a little more. Here are some of my favorite posts from this May....
- I started a new series on hiking essentials.
- I took my first online sewing class.
- Katie wrote a great post on mini albums.
- We took a break from giant lengthy hikes and explored some falls.
So, what does June have in store?
- I will continue to get more in-depth with hiking essentials. You will see some gear reviews - starting with our new water filter and water storage systems.
- I started the SoCal Six Pack of Peaks (which I will start writing about tomorrow) and plan to hit at least two more peaks this summer.
- I am taking another class from Craftsy* that I plan on reviewing.
- More Project Life posts. (Cause I am addicted.)
What did you love about May? What do you have planned for June?